School Name     Secretary     Phone   Email
Three Rivers Elementary   Nancy Herbert   513.467.3210
Taylor Middle School   Kim Mink   513.467.3500
Taylor High School   Kimmi Litteral   513.467.3200

Enrollment packets are available under the Enrollment tab or at the main office of each of our Three Rivers schools, Monday through Friday, during regular school hours. All school offices are located at the main campus at 56 Cooper Ave., Cleves, Ohio. Enrollment is by appointment only, so please schedule your appointment upon picking up your registration packet, or you may also contact the appropriate secretary from the list provided below. Please allow up to 30 minutes for your appointment.


For your enrollment appointment, you will be required to provide the following:

  1. Your completed enrollment packet
  2. Your child's original birth certificate, passport or baptismal certificate
  3. Proof of residence in the Three Rivers School District **
  4. Your valid driver’s license or State photo ID
  5. Any custody/divorce documents, if applicable
  6. Death certificate of deceased biological parent, if applicable
  7. Copy of your child's IEP, 504 or gifted documentation, if applicable
  8. Proof of immunizations

**Proof of Residence may include a current utility bill, lease/rental agreement, deed, realtor/builder purchase agreement, or current tax bill (must have bottom portion). Bank statements and Hamilton County Auditor webpage printouts are not acceptable.

The document checklist on the front of the packet will help you with the items needed to be provided by you. All other necessary forms are provided in the enrollment packet.


  1. Notify your school secretary as soon as you know your child will be changing schools and complete a Withdrawal Form. This does not officially withdraw the student from the Three Rivers School District.
  2.  Pay any outstanding school fees, lunch fees, return all books, and clean out all lockers/cubbies. Unpaid school fees will result in withholding grades to other schools and agencies.
  3. Enroll in new school as soon as possible. Your student will not be officially withdrawn from the Three Rivers school until a Release of Records is requested from the new school.

Your child is required by law to attend the Three Rivers schools until fully enrolled in the new school. Failure to enroll your child in the new school will result in a referral to the district Truancy Officer of the Three Rivers School District.

If you have any questions, please contact Kim Kurzhals, Guidance Counselor Secretary.  513.467.3200 ext.1251