The Eyes of Freedom: Lima Company Memorial makes a week-long visit to the Three Rives area, where it will be showcased as part of the Taylor High School Annual Veteran’s Day Program.
The memorial is on display from November 3rd – 7th in the lobby of the Three Rivers Educational Campus, 56 Cooper Rd, Cleves, OH. The exhibit is open to the public and has convenient, daytime and evening, hours for viewing.
• Monday, November 3: 9 AM-2 PM, 6 PM-8 PM
• Tuesday, November 4: 8 AM-7:30 PM
• Wednesday, November 5: 9 AM-2 PM, 6 PM-8 PM
• Thursday, November 6: 8 AM-7:30 PM
• Friday, November 7: 8 AM-11:30 AM.
To learn more about The Eyes of Freedom, go to their web site http://www.limacompanymemorial.org/.